From the contents of the current newsletter "LIfBi data No. 10":
- DATA CITATION: New guidelines for indicating the used NEPS data
- NEWS: Receive the latest information automatically by e-mail
- DATA TRAININGS: Complete program 2022 with several online modules
- NEPS CONFERENCE: Announcement of the 7th International NEPS Conference in December
- PUBLICATION AWARD: Nomination of NEPS-based publications now possible
- NEPS DATA: Overview of current and planned Scientific Use Files
- FURTHER RELEASES: New data available for NEPS-ADIAB and the Refugee Study ReGES
- FIRST RESULTS: Second NEPS User Survey successfully conducted
- STATISTICS: NEPS data use in 2021 at a stable high level
- PUBLICATIONS: Selection of recent articles based on NEPS data
The complete document can be downloaded as PDF from the archive of all newsletters published so far. We wish you much pleasure reading it.
To the newsletter archive "LIfBi data"